Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Have an Enemy!

UGGGGGGH! I've been infested with Flour Moths! I must have brought home a bad bag of flour from the store.

I cannot even tell you how upsetting this is. I have so much stocked in my pantry. I don't know if I will have to get rid of everything I've stored or not. It's disturbing and scary and icky and expensive! I thought they were only in the 1 stand alone cabinet and I cleaned that all out and plastic containered everything and it was fine. Then I went away for the weekend and came back and they are attacking a different cabinet. Hopefully they are just there. I will get more containers and clean out that cabinet and pro actively clean the other cabinet and that should be the end of that. I hope. I tossed 2 trash bags of food the last time. 2! I'm too broke for this. This pantry stocking has been my life line. So very sad! Not to mention gross!

32 years of life and this is the first time I have ever seen this. There have been a lot of problems with food this past year. I think the standards are getting entirely too low. I wish people would get it together and be more concerned for peoples well being. Now, I've lost so much food, and I will have spent over $100 buying cleaning agents and plastic containers. All on top of having to replace all this food. All on top of I already can't even pay all my bills. The spiral moves on downward.

No comments: