Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting Back to Blogging

I've left off the blogging for a while. I've been busy doing things, keeping up with the holidays and all that fun. It was a lot of work for me. I had my grandparents and my Hunny visit. I made about a billion snowflakes from paper to hang all over and I did a ton of cooking. I don't think I have ever been as sleep deprived as I was over the 3 weeks around the holidays this year.




Now I'm wishing I wasn't so productive today. My back is aching! After work I did my every night breakfast/lunch/dinner cooking. Dinner was mac & cheese with peas and hot dogs. I'll be working on eating healthier later.

I also did a load of laundry, vacuumed and mopped the kitchen, cleaned the 1st bath, and started packing. Busy! All this was done before 8!

I watched a History Channel program on the garden of Eden also.

I've started reading A Course in Miracles at bedtime. I had a dream last night that involved being given a gold ring that had a snake and a ruby on it. According to dream dictionaries these are all symbols of enlightenment. Maybe I'm actually learning something from the book? I found it profoundly odd.

I'm trying to get ready to spend Valentine's Day with my Hunny. Sachi will not be pleased about the trip, but she will love it once we get there.

No comments: