Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Still Running Around

Valentine's Day with Will was wonderful. It was a really low key visit which is just what I needed. We became addicted to Katamari Darmacy . This game is so simple and so fun. You roll things up. That's it. Will made me a mixed tape. I couldn't believe it! Now I just wish I had a tape player outside of my car!

We also did some shopping and went out for breakfast. Just spending time together is amazing. It's all the small day to day things that we lack.

I will be moving in with Will May 15th. We've decided that 2 years worth of 5 hour drives to see each other is enough. Also, it will be easier to plan the wedding when we are both in the same state. We should be getting married shortly after I am living there.

Will said that he wants us to live our lives with no regrets, no matter what our circumstances might entail. The only thing I regret at this point is the 2 years of days I've lost being with him. I've been happy every day, but sad at the missing of him.

My friend Josh from Montana is going to be visiting me today. He's been out traveling around. Tomorrow I am taking my first vacation day from work in a year and 6 months. We are going to the National Clock and Watch Museum. I love clockworks. Gears are just cool. I'm looking forward to this adventure and to seeing my friend.

So even though I only got a few hours of sleep after driving home from Will, I ran around preparing the house for a visitor. I even went the extra step and made some mint chocolate brownies. It's good to do something extra for a visitor. Not only does it feel good, it should distract him from all the things I didn't get to finish doing to prepare for his arrival!

1 comment:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Thank you for that great grocery link!