Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Work In Progress

This will probably be a blog in parts today. I feel some momentum coming on. Here's the problem though. At work, I feel so darn tired! Brain fuzzy, I just want to crawl under my desk and snooze. However, when I get home I feel all wound up. The joy and exuberance of being home. I find it hard to go to bed. I don't want my home time to end and my work time to begin.

Being tired at work is not an ideal situation. There are too many things going on. I need to be on top of things. It also causes me to make bad food choices. Like today, I ate McDonald's, even though I had packed a lunch. I felt mentally that I needed a lift for being somewhere I didn't want to be. This cannot continue. It is destructive to my waistline and my wallet. I need to find strength.

I did my Small Thing today. Organize your baubles! I pulled down the jewelry hanger my grandparents had gotten me for Christmas and put my jewelry on it. I've been meaning to do it forever. Now it is done and I actually have my earrings paired! Wooo!

I have a load of laundry in, and next I will be doing the bills. My motivation for the bills is that the Roomie needs the current due balance. She is out applying for some waitressing jobs to help her along. She hasn't been able to pay me anything in over a month and she was already past due at her last payment with a carryover. I love her and I hope she gets this night job. Sadly though, helping her is sticking me financially. This happens to me all the time! I don't know why.

No comments: